Thursday, November 25, 2010

TOYOPETS


Been rather depressed the last few days, so it was good to see the Cressida again. It somehow always manages to cheer me up =) I think i'm now an official Toyota fan-boi. I have 3 Toyota's OMG.

Well, it will soon be 2 once i'm done cannibalising the GX71 Cressy. Anyway, Rumble Bee is running fine again, autobox is working OK. I'm still gonna do the gearbox swap anyway. However there are still a few things that need doing before this weekends mandatory government inspection for used cars, JPJ and Puspakom.




On my list are refitting the headlamps and front grille. I've just de-rusted the clips so we should be able to reassemble the headlights tonight and refit the headlamps and grille tomorrow before my runner picks the car up at 11pm Friday nite. It should be back on Saturday evening with a clean bill of health from the inspection.

The car is also in dire need of a new aftermarket air intake ram and open pod filter, as i can't find the original items. Plus it will brighten up the engine and give the car a little bit more air.

Thats all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment