Saturday, November 20, 2010

X6 BLOOD BROTHERS


As per my usual routine, i was browsing the net the other day looking for some bits and pieces for the Cressy
when i stumbled across the image of the black Chaser above. I thought to myself  "damn that looks hot", thinking it was a slammed X60 Cressy when i found out it was actually an X61 Chaser!



My curiosity got the better of me and i decided to research more about the Cressy and Chaser, and guess what, i found images of the four brothers on Wikipedia and i was totally blown away seeing all four of them together looking so similar yet so subtly different.

I dug deeper and by referencing a few websites including Wikipedia, and i think it's safe to summarise the bloodline as follows: the X6 chassis was used for the Gen1 Cresta, Gen2 Cressida and Chaser and also Gen 4 Mark II. What is even more interesting is that the Chaser counted the Nissan Skyline and Leopard among it's rivals.

Looks like these cars are made up of some legendary stuff. Luxury, Power, Prestige in four different formats.
I think i'm gooing to go with the Chaser's looks when i get to the Cressy's cosmetics later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment